AMA - SpleefLeague

Jul 14, 2015
I saw Azzy's post and thought might as well do one as well cus I like answering questions xd

I'm Spleefleague, formerly known as darkcrafter-----, my old name was at the ----- but that name is in the past, these days I go by Tamara.
I started playing in 2012 and was mostly active just before and during MCMC era.
I recently came back to the server and saw many old familiar faces :)
I don't really expect many people to see this thread as the forums are kinda dead since discord exists now but oh well

OP
OP
SpleefLeague
Jul 14, 2015
Hey,

i saw you.

what have you been doing?
What have I been doing lately, or the past 5 years?

Lately I've mostly been sitting at home, studying (although it's hard to put my mind to it right now), playing games every now and then or watching a series. This year hasn't been the best for me losing 2 pets at the end of 2019 and my grandma yesterday (she was declared terminal around the time my pets died and has gone downhill ever since so I'm glad she's passed away now because it was hard to see all of that happen).

Long term I've been slowly working on transitioning, that's where the name change comes from as well. I came out as trans about 5 ago now, I've been in denial a lot and my mind has been working against me a lot, because of that I haven't made a lot of progress, slowly but surely I'm getting there (after I sit out a 2 year waiting list to a clinic at least). I also finished the equivalent of high school (I think, either that or associates degree), took a year off in which I worked to earn money for the study field I wanted to go in, I wasn't sure about what I wanted to do yet but decided on electrical engineering. In that time I also met some old friends from spleefleague :D I initially was just meeting Watson610 but we also met up with @Preloa and Cookiemonster337, we had a lot of fun. I quit Minecraft for a few years and played some other games like: CS:GO, RuneScape, League (already played it back when I first joined spleefleague, been playing on and off since then), and bought a VR headset and spent a lot of time in VRChat (memes aside, it's an amazing game where you can meet all sorts of cool and unique people).

Uhhh, I think that's about all

OP
OP
SpleefLeague
Jul 14, 2015
Bored of other games, got back into minecraft and saw spleefleague was getting popularity again.
I also changed my playstyle from very defensive to (sometimes too) offensive, which has made spleefing a lot more fun for me than it was in the past. I've also liked seeing all the veterans that are still playing and I haven't seen in years.