Now this is weird...

Witniss48

New Spleefer
Apr 13, 2018
Hey so this isn't really minecraft related but i thought i'd post about it somewhere on here. Today i was cleaning around my college townhouse and noticed a floorboard to a basement. Me being me, i decided to lift it up and it led to nothing amusing, just an unfinished 3-4 foot crawl space beneath our house. Except i noticed a digital camera on the ground. I assumed it was just from a past renter or maybe the construction workers. But i grabbed the camera and checked out the footage since it seemed fairly new and wasn't all that dusty. Upon looking at the footage, i saw a bunch of pictures of my belongings. It had pictures of my shower towel, my shoes, my car keys, my posters in my room... it was all pictures of my own stuff and felt kinda creepy. I share this townhouse with a roommate and i'm considering bringing this up to him because he's been acting weird lately and i don't know who else would have taken these photos. I should also add that i told my college roommate a month ago that i wouldn't be living with him next school year, and he seemed to take some offense to that. Do you guys have any idea what this could be about...? Why would this camera be here? I'm kinda scared and don't know what to do. I put the camera back and said nothing yet. I think i'll check again later if there are new pictures added.

thanks guys..

OP
OP
W

Witniss48

New Spleefer
Apr 13, 2018
Jecth, i went back to the basement yesterday because my roommate was away and the camera wasn’t there. I will send a picture of what the place looks like. I think i will ask him about it tomorrow.