Spleef Spleefer Bowl III (Feb. Tournament)

Siegessch

Tournament Organizer
Jul 15, 2015
COUNTRY OF SCHNITZEL
Hey everyone!

As January comes close to its end, it's once again time to announce our next monthly tournament. Just like the last two years the tournament for February will be Spleefer Bowl, named after a sporting event that traditionally takes place in the same month. I hope you can guess which one it is.

The tournament will be a classic spleef 1v1 format with a single elimination bracket with as many participants as we can get (I'm hoping for 32).
If you are interested in participating, just sign up with your in game name in the comments of this thread or dm me (Siegessch#6386) on discord. Automatic sign ups have been used, so if you are on the auto-sign ups list, you don't have to sign up anymore.
If this is your first time participating, I highly recommend joining our discord as it makes organising games much easier.

bracket: https://spleefleagueofficial.challonge.com/feb19

1. Jasco
  2. sheriffCy
  3. EatMarkers
  4. Jakubusso
  5. Sanne_Chan
  6. ShadowFlames
  7. Siegessch
  8. Preloa
  9. Tucoz
  10. ExodePendragon
  11. Neji
  12. Porkeroni
  13. josher17
  14. MrPengi
  15. Yamik4ze
  16. Foxy011
  17. Shaxd
  18. xFakeSmile
  19. Triffuny
  20. SantiPingui58
  21. Ezkimo
  22. MyNameIsHailey
  23. WeatherManScott
  24. JoostOriginal

Last edited:

Foxy011

New Spleefer
Jan 23, 2019
Hey everyone!

As January comes close to its end, it's once again time to announce our next monthly tournament. Just like the last two years the tournament for February will be Spleefer Bowl, named after a sporting event that traditionally takes place in the same month. I hope you can guess which one it is.

The tournament will be a classic spleef 1v1 format with a single elimination bracket with as many participants as we can get (I'm hoping for 32).
If you are interested in participating, just sign up with your in game name in the comments of this thread or dm me (Siegessch#6386) on discord. Automatic sign ups have been used, so if you are on the auto-sign ups list, you don't have to sign up anymore.
If this is your first time participating, I highly recommend joining our discord as it makes organising games much easier.

bracket: tba

1. Jasco
  2. sheriffCy
  3. EatMarkers
  4. Jakubusso
  5. Sanne_Chan
  6. ShadowFlames
  7. Siegessch
  8. Preloa
  9. Tucoz
  10. ExodePengragon
  11. Neji