Official Spleef Sudden Death Tournament (November Tournament)

Siegessch

Tournament Organizer
Jul 15, 2015
COUNTRY OF SCHNITZEL
Hey everyone,

If you had an eye on the #events channel on our discord, you'll probably know that I wanted to try something else for official spleef tournaments. One idea that has been suggested to me a few times is a first to 1 double elimination format, so basically Sudden Death. This means that the first player who scores a point wins the game, only one round is played. I hope that this will cut down the time that matches take sometimes. The main reason why I think that Double Elimination is a good fit for this kind of tournament is that it leaves some kind margin for error and you wouldn't be completely out of the tournament for one mistake.
Also because this is a bit of a different kind of tournament compared to the classic spleef tournaments, it will be counted like a team tournament for the tournament thread.

To sign up just leave a message with your ign in this thread, although automatic sign ups will be used, so make sure to check if you're already on the participants list! If this is your first time participating, I highly recommend joining our discord as it makes organising your games much easier. I will also announce deadlines for each round on the discord.

@MrPengi is sponsoring this tournament with a prize too, so huge thanks to him!

bracket: https://spleefleagueofficial.challonge.com/nov18

1. Jasco
  2. Migga
  3. sheriffCy
  4. EatMarkers
  5. Jakubusso
  6. Sanne_Chan
  7. ShadowFlames
  8. Siegessch
  9. Preloa
  10. Tucoz
  11. ExodePengragon